Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good Stuff: September

  • Our Anniversary.  I have a whole post half finished devoted to what we did on our anniversary (which was, ya know, a whole MONTH ago now... yea.) so I won't say much about it now.  But it was awesome, although it feels totally crazy that its been over a year we've been married.
  • DD Pumpkin Coffee. How did I miss this last year? SERIOUSLY! So good. Addictive. And even though we only just recently started having what feel like actual fall days, its the absolutely perfect start to the day. Or midday treat. Or pick me up before night class. You get the idea. It's good anytime. I like it hot. But they have iced too.
  • Football.  I love football.  More specifically, I love the New England Patriots. Despite Tom Brady's current hair cut.
  • Old Friends.  There's nothing like reminiscing with two of the people who have known you the longest, and still know you the best.  Love them, and grateful the three of us got to hang out for bit Labor Day weekend.
  • And um THIS SONG.  I love it. It gets stuck in my head. I had to hear it SO BAD the other day on the way to class that I YouTube'd it on my cell phone in the car. (Yea, I know Mom, that's not safe, sorry.)  It's amazing, and reminds me how awesome Keith Urban really is. (There's a video out... but I couldn't find it on YouTube.)

What wasn't so good in the month of September?  My blogging.  I've realized that many days the last thing I want to do when I get home from work, after sitting in front of a computer all day, is to sit in front of the computer - sorry.  But, like I said, I've got a half written anniversary post, as well as some others, and have done some sprucing up around the house I'd love to share :) So, hopefully I can get myself back on track!!

No comments: