Monday, March 7, 2011

Lacking Motivation

Sometimes in life, its a struggle to do any more than what's necessary.  And sometimes its a struggle *just* to do what's necessary.

Just to be clear, the current necessities include, but are not limited to:

  • a full time job regularly including 50+ hour weeks
  • two graduate classes
  • 2-4 days a week of zumba
  • half marathon training
  • keeping the house from falling apart
Nevermind the many roles I have with my family and friends... wife, doggie-mom, daughter, granddaughter, daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, confidant, support system, bridesmaid... etc.

I owe updates.  I have one more post I wanted to do for the house celebration.  I need to update you on my half marathon training (which is going well!).  And I need to recap February.

Now that I have a list... hopefully I can get to it :)

No comments: