Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Well Hello There

I'm sure you all thought I was gone for good this time huh?

Sorry, I was busy FINISHING GRAD SCHOOL.

Yes, that's right, I am D.O.N.E. done done done done done.

I now have my Master's in Operations and Project Management and my M.B.A. So... who wants to pay me exorbitant amounts of money? No? No takers? Damn.

Life has been a wee crazy the last few... well months.  Frankly, this year is out of control and I'm not sure how we got to June 15th.  But alas, here we are.

I'm banking on the rest of 2011 to make up for the... slightly difficult first half.

And hopefully, this better half of the year will be better documented as well.  But not tonight... I did a Heart Walk for the American Heart Association after work, and haven't really eaten dinner yet... and its oooooo almost 10pm? Yea, I need to eat something.

Oh yea, and GO BRUINS!!

No comments: