Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cha-Cha-Changes

I've been working on some updates on the blog.  Spruce it up a tad.

I changed the template and layout around.  I know, it's still one of the generic blogspot templates, but whatever.  It's a got a little more *umph* than the old one, and I felt like it needed changing.  In making those updates, I've also added a few pages - About Us, Our House, and Running.  I have another page or two I might add at some point, still determining what to do.  There isn't a whole lot on any of these pages right now, but hopefully I'll be adding more to them over the next few months.

Also, I updated my blogroll - removed a few and added a few more blogs.  Aside from the two I read that I know in real life, these other blog authors probably don't even know I exist, I just enjoy reading them, so you might too.

OH, and in trying to find a picture of our house, for the "Our House" page (which if you click on, you will find that I was unsuccessful at this moment), I came across a whole bunch of 'before" pictures, of most of the house from when we first moved in. Which re-motivates me to show you guys all the work we've done over the last few years.

And, let's end with an obligatory photo of M, because she's adorable.


No comments: