Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good Stuff: December

Honestly, this month was a blur. Sitting here, I'm having a hard time remembering how I even spent my time this month, but I'll give it a shot.
  • Snow - I love snow. A lot.  We didn't get much of it this December, but we did have a big storm the Monday after Christmas, although its starting to melt now.
  • Christmas Music - I started listening to Christmas music as soon as Thanksgiving was over.  My favorite addition to my iTunes library this holiday season was a few of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's albums.  I always knew of them, and like their music, but never paid it much attention.  Well, this year I realized how awesome they are, and also discovered the running to their music is great!  Especially when it's a chilly December night and you're running past houses all lit up with Christmas lights.  Yea, pretty amazing.
  • Family Time - We had an incredibly busy Christmas eve and day, but we were grateful to get to spend time with both of our families.
  • Christmas Movies - Yup, I watched Elf 3 times in the last month.  Christmas Vacation twice.  Both versions of the Grinch, Charlie Brown, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story... and who knows what else.  Love 'em all.
  •  Hyundai Holiday Commercials - Ok, I actually hate these commercials, but I loved watching B freak out every time it came on, because OMG you guys I have never seen a grown man hate a commercial so much in my life.  Full on toddler tantrums, inappropriate hand gestures, and words you don't say in front of your grandparents.  EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.  And if you look it up on youtube, he's not the only one.  Such nasty comments from people!  So, for my enjoyment whenever B gets around to reading this, here it is:

No comments: