- America: The Story of Us - A several (I don't know how many exactly) part special on the History channel chronicling well... the story of America. Much better than history class, with the perfect amount of important facts and individual stories. If you missed it, I'm sure they'll run it for a while.
- Our New Kitchen - Okay, so we all know its not completely done yet, but it doesn't matter. It is GOOD. Maybe next month we'll call it great - because then it will be done.
- Dunkin Donuts Ice Coffee - I've even got B drinking it now. There's something about a really hot morning that just begs me to stop and grab one on the way to work. And it's quite an awesome way to kick start the day.
- Doggie Daycare - With the kitchen, and school, and work, poor M doesn't get the exercise and playtime she deserves. For $17 she gets to play all day with lots of doggie friends and some amazing people who remembered her name after the first day. And, they have doggie pools, which for her, what could get better?
- Those Willing to Help Us - Giving up nights, weekend, vacation days(!), just to help us. It's wonderful and inspiring and we really truly appreciate every minute they spent helping us. And we know they've got our numbers for when they need help too :)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Good Stuff: May
So, after being inspired by several other blogs I'm totally
stealing borrowing their ideas of having a monthly list of good stuff that happened and/or was discovered. (And to be fair, I haven't seen anyone else come up with the really creative name of "Good Stuff".) I think it's important to take the time to think about the things that make you happy, big or small, because we know we all think about the bad ones enough as it is. So, here is the first edition of Good Stuff.