Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kitchen Renovation: The Stupid Shelves

Well they arrived - finally.  I have pantry shelves.


 Top Cabinet: pastas, soups, popcorn, broth, oatmeal, with chips and saltines up top.

Bottom Cabinet: peanut butter and other sandwich spreads, applesauce that will go in the fridge once its open, nice big cereal shelf, canned goods.  And yea, that's Chef Boyardee and Spaghetti O's. And no, we don't have kids.

*Sidenote* Before shopping I always ask B what he would like me to get for lunches, etc.  One day he said Spaghetti O's. Okay, that's fine. Spaghetti O's with calcium were on sale (I don't know if they're all like that now or what). Apparently he really meant Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs, and refuses to eat the Spaghetti O's with calcium...

Anyway, I've got some fine tuning of my organization to do, but I'm thrilled to not have all of our food in the same closet as the dog bones anymore.

And that's all for tonight folks - cause I've got some Celtics to keep my fingers crossed for - Let's get it goin' Boston!

No comments: