Friday, May 28, 2010

Holding Pattern

I know I know, I didn't post yesterday.  There wasn't alot to say, we've slowed down quite a bit and are in a holding pattern at the moment.  I bought shelf liners yesterday, but haven't put them in or moved anything into the upper cabinets.  The granite company called to schedule our install for Thursday, so we've got to try and get a few things done before then.  BUT, that should mean that *fingers crossed* we have a fully functioning and complete kitchen by next weekend!!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend, and while your enjoying your long weekend and BBQs and beers, take a few moments to remember what it's all about.

A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
~Joseph Campbell

And I’m proud to be an American where as least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
~ Lee Greenwood

No comments: